Here's a checklist of what to do when you're ready to bring your vehicle out of storage:
under the hood for any evidence of rodents. Look for chewed belts,
hoses, wires or nests. If you covered the muffler or air intake, remove
that material before you start the car.
- Check the windshield wipers to see if the rubber is cracked or brittle.
- Check the tire pressure and inflate the tires to the recommended specs.
the brakes. Rust may have accumulated on the rotors. In most cases, it
should go away after you drive the vehicle for a short time.
- Check fluids to make sure there have been no leaks and that they are at the recommended levels.
- If the battery cable has been disconnected, make sure that you reconnect it and that the battery terminals are clean.
- Wash your vehicle to remove any dirt that may have accumulated.
Call us today for all your vehicle storage needs at 814-720-9118